Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Incoming Wave 18112: Colonel Grainger

To: Major Jungmao Hong (ret)
From: Colonel Ernest Z. Grainger
Re: Greenleaf Incident
Date: 18112

Jungmao:

I am deeply sorry I didn't go over the regulations with you. It's such a morass down there, and you're usually so thorough in your work, I figured you'd be just as thorough with the legal aspect. Hoja Verde just doesn't have it's shit together, and ever since the war we've been spread so thin, we've had to grant limited authority to the locals. Next time we see each other, we'll talk about the situation more.

Speaking of the next time, I have a proposition for you. We recovered the body of a Jasmine Blank, who was listed as part of your crew when you landed. We've notified Next Of Kin, and they've agreed to pay for transportation of the body. I can't spare an offical Alliance courier to take the body to Regina in any reasonable amount of time, and I can't use the post (Damn Regulations anyway). I'd be able to make it worth your while to deliver the body, get you back some of that fine, as it were. It only pays 200 credits, but it's better than nothing, and it's easy work. I can also get you a license to haul cargo from GreenLeaf to Regina. There's a shipment of Pasceline-D that needs to go out there. That'll get you another 100 credits or so.

It'd be a big favor to me, and maybe you can get some other cargo to go at the same time.

Black Horse rides again!

-Ernest

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home