Friday, December 02, 2005

Dylan's Diary, Yin (Tiger or March) 27th, 2518

Well, what an exciting couple of days!

First off, the business with Somers is concluded. He's got his money, so no more jobs for him and no more threats of bodily harm, at least from that quarter. The man is a creep. The ship is now in safe hands.

Second, the new buyers seem nice. I'm glad I went with them, rather than trying to find someone on Persephone like Ma said. Major Hong is kinda cute, even though he's a little old. And deaf. He's also got that aloof demeanor. I'll bet he's a cold fish.

Martin is just dreamy. I can see why Jasmine went for him. I'd have made a play, if she hadn't been on his arm. I know, not good to mix business and pleasure, but damn! he's got that mysterious-guy-thing going for him. I'll be he's a demon in sack. Wonder if Jasmine will share?

Jasmine, though, is the new girl. She's obviously got some kind of problems. Some guy came gunning for her while we were at the Hoe Down, and brought some bully boys with him. I almost got shot! If that's the kind of stuff we're dealing with on a regular basis, then I think our days of running weapons might look like a piece of cake.

I mean, when we meet the girl, she's all damsel in distress. Beaten up, crying, running to Martin for protection. Good move, but still a little over the top, you know? And she got Martin mugged, could have gotten him killed! Then she's all ingratiating while I'm trying to conduct business, and MAN can she cook. Thea doesn't seem to like her much. Course, Thea doesn't like anyone. Mel took a shine to her, though.

Then she goes shopping with Mel (or gives Mel money, or something. I'm not sure). Then, once the investment business is concluded, we go out to party, and she's all demure and wall-flowry, and these guys come in to kick ASS! Luckily, M & M had it handled, but dang! That coulda been bad.

Speaking of our new jobs, we're now going to be going after bounties. Both Martin and the Major seem really competent in that area. Maybe it'll give Thea somewhere to place her anger. She almost shot Jasmine! It was intense! I can't believe she shot at that guy when he was holding a knife to her neck! I think I was celebrating a little too hard. I can't believe I got so drunk!

Whoo! living with these guys is gonna be FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home